Issue 114 of our journal is now online for your reading pleasure.
Articles “include a paper by the Acton family and friends on understanding or at least interpreting the demography of the Roma and other gypsy ethnic groups; two papers on problems with assessment processes, one on work capability assessment by John Hume and one on the predictive assessment of young children; a paper on the demography of the elderly population in 2014; and a paper on scientific collaboration in knowledge networks by Thng. Obviously a very eclectic collection and I am not going to make any attempt to link them, other than that they are all very interesting papers.”
– Roy Carr Hill, Editor
- Mark your diaries – Sat 18 February, 2017.
- Free PDF of a New Book – “A Better Politics,” by Danny Dorling
- Radical Statistics Issue 113
- 2016 Conference speakers presentations and AGM reports
- Welcome to York
- Workshop on Future Radstats Publications
- Radical Statistics 112 Editorial
- Special Issue 111 Editorial: Is Britain Pulling Apart?
- A storify of tweets: #Radstats40 conference