RadStats is pleased to announce the 2015 conference will be held in London from 9am-5pm on Saturday, 7 March, 2015. The venue is Conway Hall at Red Lion Square, in central London.
There will also be social events on the Friday and Sunday, as well as the RadStats AGM.
Book the date in your diary now. Please feel free to circulate to colleagues and friends!
Many further details to be confirmed. Please send comments or inquiries to email@example.com
“Taking place in the run-up to the 2015 general Election, RadStats 2015 conference will focus on public policy and the need for ‘good data’. We hope to have major speakers including MPs and many others. There will also be scope for contributed papers and ‘breakout’ sessions.”
- Radstats Critical Essay Competition
- Reduced Statistics Redux
- Is Britain Pulling Apart? Today!
- Is the UK too complacent on drinking water safety?
- Looking ahead: Radstats Conference 2014
- The AllTrials campaign calls for all past and present clinical trials to be registered and their results reported.
- Time to show your love for the Census
- Editorial, Radical Statistics issue 109
- 2013 UK Budget: A contextual appraisal