Radical Statistics is gathering in Manchester today to take a fresh look at inequality in Britain for the 2014 conference, Is Britain Pulling Apart?
Look on twitter for #Radstats to follow along. Presentations will be collected, proceedings are being filmed, and of course there will be a special issue of the journal.
If any delegate would like to contribute a blog post please get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Is the UK too complacent on drinking water safety?
- Looking ahead: Radstats Conference 2014
- The AllTrials campaign calls for all past and present clinical trials to be registered and their results reported.
- Time to show your love for the Census
- Editorial, Radical Statistics issue 109
- 2013 UK Budget: A contextual appraisal
- Please act *now* if you want to save small area population data!!
- Press Release: World Class Conference in York This Weekend
Radstats 2013 Conference:
Inequality and Statistics