Come to York for the Radstats conference on Saturday, 27 February 2016
and one day earlier for a workshop to discuss
Future Radical Statistics publications
Friday, 26 February 12:00 – 6:00 pm (in the same venue as the conference)
Please email RS2020@radstats.org.uk if you would like to come for the meeting.There will also be evening social events open to all in the same venue.
The Radical Statistics 2015 conference triggered several suggestions regarding future RadStats publications. A followup discussion took place in October. View the report of this meeting and the papers discussed.
The proposals have now been distilled down to just two. Click on links for detail.
- Radical Statistics in the 2020s (RS2020)
- Statistics for Radical Change (SRC): A Handbook for Community and Political Activists
Future developments will be posted on the Activity page of this website.
Meet in York on Friday, 26 February 2016 to develop these projects. All are welcome to attend.
Posted on behalf of John Bibby, Jeff Evans, Humphrey Southall and Rachel Cohen.
- Radical Statistics 112 Editorial
- Special Issue 111 Editorial: Is Britain Pulling Apart?
- A storify of tweets: #Radstats40 conference
- Radical Statistics 40th anniversary conference – 7 March, London
- Big Data, Big Claims: RSS meeting on Big Data, 19 Jan. 2015
- Radical Statistics, Issue 110
- Results of the Radstats 2014 Critical Essay Competition
- 2015 Conference pre-announcement
- Radstats Critical Essay Competition